Wednesday 8 September 2010

Wednesday 8th September

I have just had a phone call From Jenna (The registrar) it turns out that they have my results today....
After all that messing around and upset, the lab managed to get them sorted for today.
I feel a bit excited now... I am finally going to find out what is going on.
I will find out if I have cancer in my left breast as well as my right one.
I know I have to have my right breast totally removed, but now I find out what "the something" is that the MRI found in my left breast.... Then I have to try and sort out all the questions that are buzzing round my head.
But to be honest, I can't sort them out until I know if I have cancer in my left breast.
I was that down and despondent from the fiasco yesterday that I haven't even bothered getting dressed today..... Now it looks like I had better shift my backside and get washed and dressed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment