Monday 4 October 2010

Friday 17th September GOING HOME

Another bad night... hardly any sleep and generally feeling crappy.
Everybody in my room went home yesterday so I am all on my own in here, I heard the usual noises about 6ish but nobody came to my room, so at about 7.30 I got up and went looking for a cuppa, after speaking to the nurse it turned out that they had forgotten me when they too the drinks round earlier.... bloody typical!
The surgeons and the registrar came to see me and are really pleased with my progress... In fact they are so pleased that they are letting me go home today, I will still have my drains in and I have to take it easy, But they are letting me go home.... As soon as they go I ring Dave, he is so pleased, so I tell him to get a bit of rest and tell him when to come and pick me up.
The room I'm in starts filling up with new patients in for day surgery, so I dont feel so alone anymore, and in no time at all, Dave turns up with a big smile on his face, he's came to take me home.
He helps me pack all my stuff away and get dressed, and then we wait for the tablets to come up from pharmacy ... after another 2 hours of waiting, my tablets arrive and I say goodbye to the nurses and all the staff.
I am so happy to be home, but I have to admit, I am so knackered, I've only come home and I feel like I've walked for miles.... it's strange how the body works.
I know I will recover better now I am home, I won't be worrying how Dave and the kids are..... Well to be honest, I wasn't worried about the kids, I knew Dave was dealing with them, but I was worried about Dave, me being in hospital was the first time we have spent a night apart since we moved in together... I missed him and he missed me.
Even when I went upstairs for a lay down, knowing he was only downstairs and would come running if I shouted him.... I was able to relax and immediately fell asleep for about 3 hours.
It was so good to be home.

1 comment:

  1. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome life style Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and over all well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2013. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a glucometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescription like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides, but I could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain and brink back the pain again. I found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, BODY PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION, MALARIA, BACTERIA DIARRHEA, DENGUE FEVER, HERPATITIS A&B, RABIES DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , BREAST INFECTION, MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B, THYROID, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. AUTISM, NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE, WEAK ERECTION. EYE TWITCHING PAINFUL OR IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION.Dr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal any body that come to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    ReplyDelete